Pages


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grocery Store Clerk - THE SPECIAL EMPLOYEE

There is something new going on at the store, 'Employee of the Quarter,' I think I have that right.  Anyways, an employee has been chosen, for this quarter, and will be treated to dinner along with the company of the Store Manager and their department manager.  Now, how was this person picked?  Well, to me, this is all rather vague but I believe it was done by drawing from the High Five card pile.  I am still not sure on this but, it is how I interpreted it from a conversation that I had with a manager.   

To describe this winner, one must  know that there is no one any kinder, or nicer, than this girl.  She fries up the chicken, waits on the customers in the Deli, runs to the Bakery to put out the stock, writes on cakes for the customers and most of all, is always there to bring a smile to our faces.  Her kind personality never wavers, be it with employees or customers, and she always has something nice to say.  Just being around her is a delight.  In all of the years that I have worked at this store, I have never met anyone that is as genuinely nice, as what this girl is.  So even though we are happy for her, we are even more happy that we get to work with her.

Way to go, April.  HIGH FIVE!

Talk at ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment