Pages


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grocery Store Clerk - INVITATION

Tonight I came home and checked my emails, as usual, when I stumbled across an email from a very good friend of mine.  In the email, my friend informed me about an article that she had read in her local paper.  The article is written by a community columnist in Knoxville, TN.. In the article, the columnist voiced their opinion about Customer Service in grocery stores.  The article goes on to describe the employees and their mannerisms towards the customers and further states as to why good Customer Service is so important.to sales. The bottom line is, that these companies are lacking good Customer Service - in this columnist's opinion.

I understand where this columnist is coming from and would like them to know that not all grocery stores have the approach that was described in this article.  So, I have invited the columnist to visit this Blog.

Talk At Ya Later!

2 comments: