Pages


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cincigal Grocery Store Clerk - 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Yep - as of August 17, 2014, this Blog celebrated it's third year of publication. 

Now it's not that I forgot about the date, quite the contrary, I just couldn't think of anything to post.  Happy Anniversary wasn't quite truthful, it was just an anniversary.  So, I reviewed all of the previous posts to see if I could pick myself up and put something together.  But that didn't work, it only depressed me. 

But, I did manage to come up with something - better late then never.  While reviewing the posts I noticed that some were rather blah, while others appeared a little cheezy but most of them added some insight and showed many attributes of the employees as well as customers.  These posts have given an idea as to what it is like to work in a grocery store and, at the same time, showed what it takes to provide Customer Service.   But what I have accomplished most with this Blog is that it shows these people, who work in this store, as the genuine, caring and hardworking people that they really are.  A business could ask for nothing more.

During the last three years, we have lost quite a bit of talent and many hardworking employees.  And, this family unit has started to come apart.  The atmosphere has changed and many loyal customers have chosen to go elsewhere.  Truly, the 'vibe' is gone.

In a way, though, this does not overshadow what this Blog truly has represented - the employees.

So, as I am about to reach my 12th Anniversary at this store, I can honestly say that I am glad that I had the opportunity to become a grocery store clerk.  I have learned a lot and worked with some of the finest people I will ever know.  And what of the future?  Well, I don't think that Cincigal will be celebrating a 4th Anniversary.  But that's okay. 

You see, although all good things may come to an end, this Blog will live on in cyberspace forever.

Talk at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment