Pages


Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cincigal Grocery Store Clerk - THE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Although this is a Blog that essentially writes about a grocery store, today I found another side of Customer Service - of all places - at a car dealership.

With 27 years under the belt, it is time to retire my Suzuki Samurai (at least until I can find someone to work on it) and resort to a traditional, everyday vehicle.  Alas, I am not different anymore.

So when my cousin decided that it was time to park the little Suz, I listened and agreed.  You see I have come to find out that there are certain times that I need to listen and - trust me - her, I listen to.

We started our venture last week and to tell you the truth, I just couldn't get into it.  With each car dealership we went to, the salesmen were there following and asking questions, when all we wanted to do was look.  But, no one would heed our "We're just looking.", until we got in the car and left.

But today, we tried again and I was told to be prepared to drive home a car.

Okay, so we start our venture and 'cuz', that's what I call her, knows exactly where we are going. 

The atmosphere at this dealership was not only far more relaxed, but it was also respectful.  We looked and then we were ready to ask some questions, get some keys and try them out.

It was while we were doing the paperwork, that I realized why I had enjoyed this little shopping spree of ours;  the Customer Service.

The personalities were down to earth and although outgoing, they were respectful in their approach and very sincere when answering our questions.  They provided us information that we had never thought to ask and followed up with a call in the evening to make sure that everything was fine with the vehicle.

All of this seemed familiar to me, because this is how we are at the store.

You can greet every customer you see, as we had been, but it is the sincerity that is projected that makes a customer feel that you are glad that they are there.  This is what makes good Customer Service stand out - sincerity.

Well needless to say, our venture is over and now I must learn to drive, park and adjust myself to this new vehicle sitting in my driveway.  And should anyone ask me where I got it, I will definitely tell them where and give the dealership a high recommendation.

So, the Suz is now parked in a nice garage after so many years of reliable service. 

And beside the Suz will sit the new gal in town - we call her, KIA.

Talk at ya later!

(A very special thanks to Chris and everyone at Kings KIA, Cincinnati,OH)

No comments:

Post a Comment