Pages


Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cincigal Grocery Store Clerk - MISSING STEPH

Now that we have said 'Goodbye', to another manager, I thought it only appropriate to do a post commemorating her stay at our store.

So, since this manager is now out of the building, I decided to ask the employees what they liked about her.  Not as easy a task as I had thought it would be.

With each employee that I asked, I was given all sorts of info.

"So what did you like about Steph?"  I would ask.  With each person asked, they would go on and on and on. 

Well, considering my memory can't remember all of it, I should have taken notes, I decided to just collect everyone's comments and break them down into one statement.

So, here it goes;

                                                             STEPH

                                              YOU WILL BE SO MISSED!

I don't think I can say it any better then that.

Talk at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment