Pages


Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cincigal Grocery Store Clerk - THE RUMOR MILL

When I came to work at this store, it was under another company.  And the very first thing I heard, were rumors.  The rumors were not about other employees, instead the rumors were about the company itself.  There were two actually; 'The company is for sale.' & 'The store is getting remodeled.'

Well I cannot verify the first rumor but the second rumor, was just that - a rumor.  The only store that has never been remodeled; and it shows. 

And now, well actually for the last 4 years plus, there has been another rumor.  A rumor that seems to have been started by customers which just recently was put to rest - or, so they say. 

But this last week another rumor started making the rounds.

A funny thing about rumors, you never know if they are true or just someone's way of passing the time.  But no matter, they have a tendency of keeping one on their toes.  Kind of preparing you for what might be just around the corner.

If the rumors were to come true then, more or less, some employees would shake their heads, shrug their shoulders and say, 'Yeah, I knew that would happen.'

I've heard said that there is 'a grain of truth' to rumors.  If that's true, I wouldn't know. 

But what I do know is that, only time will tell.

Talk at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment