Pages


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cincigal Grocery Store Clerk - CHANGE OF SCENERY

After three days, and a lot of advice from my co-workers, I have finally changed the landscape of the Blog.  Tired of all of the blinking and ever changing scrolls of ads running down the side, and across the bottom of the Blog, I decided to make a change to the scenery.

Now, although these pictures may not be posted in the proper places or add anything extra to the site - they do, however, stand as an achievement to my knowledge, or lack thereof, in technology.

I have learned to upload, size, rename, move and more importantly, get from Point A to Point B.  So, due to my lack of knowledge and capabilities in the world of technology, this has been quite an undertaking for me.

Now, if I could just remember how I did it all!

Talk at ya later!

2 comments: